Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mt. Biking @ Bobcat Ridge

for the 1st time that I can remember, I slept in on a Sat... Well at least until 7. DeNae and I enjoyed a whole weekend together. I was in Denver training Mon-Fri so.. even the weekend before thanksgiving I had a weekend off. We went to Bobcat ridge. It's an incredible, super technical trail about 20 miles away. The area burned down about 10 yrs ago and is just in the process of regrowth.. That makes for some amazing, unpredictable trails! While we were there we met some friends! We live in the outdoor celestial mecca! I love this place!


The End.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good thing the train wasn't there ... he would have run over the deer. If his bike made it that far.

Megan said...

That is pretty cool if you ask me too. I think you guys are pretty cool. And so are the deer. Did I mention you're cool?

Unknown said...

your not cool Im cool

Unknown said...

just kidding my socks are not as cool as you are.

'Ole Lisa said...

Brendon,
Don't know if you remember me much, but I got your link from Megan. We were talking about Nacho Libre and she told me about your Halloween costumes. Funny! I have a bag of toffee here with your name on it! ;) Hope everything is going well for you and your darling wife. You two look like you have a ton of fun together and are very happy. That is wonderful! Come visit our blog www.truestoreys.blogspot.com or email sometime. lisastorey1@comcast.net. Things here in cold Utah are going well. Family is getting big, getting married and I don't even think that you would hardly recognize Hunter and Katelyn. Take care and I hope and pray that you have a wonderful new year and that it is filled with everything that your heart desires. 'Ole Lisa