Wednesday, June 18, 2008

DeNae's Delicious Burritos

DeNae's Delicious Burritos.............. try saying that 10 Xs fast!
At work I eat a breakfast burrito every day that cost me $3.99. With gas costing 100 bucks a gallon we are trying to see where we can cut back. We bought a ton of breakfast burrito stuff and got cookin and wrapping:

DeNae cooking up a storm



By the time all was said and done we made 25 Breakfast Burritos with all the fixins (Eggs, potatoes, sausage, salsa, cheese, peppers, and onions MMMMM) it cost us aprox. $17.00
If I were to buy 25 Burritos @ 3.99 =$99.75 so we saved: $82.75 Pretty impressive Eh? Hooray for being cheap and Hooray for DeNae!!!
Finished Product TAA DAA
The End

5 comments:

Megan said...

Good work on the burritos. I really need you to cook for me DeNae. I'll pay ya. All you have to do is move here. :)

Hannah and Mike said...

Pretty impressive. I'll have to see if Mike wants me to do the same for him, Do you freeze them? Let us know how they turn out.

cory said...

Humm...made 25 and 21 in pix. Must be yummy...Brendon ate 4?

J Cameron said...

I am way impressed. I think I'll go make some for Cory! (jk, C)
You're lucky to have such a talented (and kind) wife!

doc said...

i want one. i hate iraqi food