Monday, June 30, 2008

DeNae Pretty Girl & T.A.K

When i was younger my sister Megan used to do funny things and have funny sayings. Most of these my Mother didn't approve of. A few examples are: Pinching, honking, or "good-gaming" our butts. She also had plenty of funny sayings like T.A.K. These sayings in disguise could be said in front of out parental units and still have the same effect without the spankings. T.A.K= Tough A@@ Kid. Whenever I think of T.A.K I think of DeNae. Sure she can work 14.5 hour days climbing and pruning trees, Kayak, Mt. Bike, Climb, Camp and look like this:

But, after a quick shower I also get the beauty queen like this:

Even with a new haircut.. I am also noticing that we had Nacho Libre on in the back HA HA! I am the luckiest guy alive. I love my T.A.K DeNae,
The End!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I think you must have learned TAK from someone else. I don't say words like that. ;)

And DeNae is a TAK and gorgeous at the same time. Love the new haircut DeNae. YOu are one lucky kid, Brend.

Delia D'Nell said...

DaNae! It as great chatting with you! You really are TAK. I remember when you would come home from the working 7 days straight in the wilderness...in the middle of the winter, now that is tough! Love ya!