Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Vacation to Kentucky

Thats right we took our 1 paid vacation to Kentucky... Why you may ask... Because we wanted to... Okay you still didn't buy that. DeNae's parents Tim and Ruth Ann and her sisters Abby, Emma & Eve live there in Nicholasville KY. IN the picture Left to Right: Jason, Audrey (Who live in TN) Ruth Ann, Eve, Abby, DeNae, Emma and in the back Brendon and Tim.
It was a really fun trip! During the majority of the trip I spent the time making fun and beating up Abby, Emma and Eve. DeNae loved it because it "gave her a break".
Brendon Bugging Abby
We started out by just relaxing.. Novel idea huh! Grandpa Baxter was there for a day while we were. It was nice to see him.
Then we went to Red River Gorge which was only a few hours away and disproved all my thoughts that there was nothing to do in KY unless you drink burban or smoke tobacki.. here are a few pics and video from that:

Emma and Eve excited as always to be teenagers on a family trip.. HA HA

DeNae At a lunch spot at Red River Gorge


DeNae and I on top of a giant arch.. See there are beautiful things in KY.. Okay, Okay Megan Kentucky.

DeNae and Brendon contemplating jumping into the water into a shallow pool.

Click Here For Video
Brendon doing it.
We also went caving It was a blast!:
Click Here to watch us caving

We did a ton of fun things and did a lot of cool stuff:
DeNae playing Dress up.
Shootin stuff with Eve's pellet gun and chasin fireflys:: Ha HA:
Follow these links to see some other funny videos on UTube:
DeNae's Backflip Swing style Click Here!

Chasin Fire Flys. Click Here!

CHOO CHOO Click Here!

Abby Rude crawdad Awakening






I love the Baxter's so much. I was so lucky that I married into that family.. HA HA they didn't even have a choice or I can guarantee they would have nothing to do with me.

Baxters House

The End

4 comments:

Megan said...

What a fun trip. Those lightning bugs were cool. They sure don't make stuff like that around these here parts.

I loved all the pictures and videos. You guys are crazy and fun. I'm glad you had a good time. I loved DeNae's swing flip too. That was cool. I had to watch it at least 3 times- sideways. Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Excuse me i am not a teenager thank you very much! eve

Hannah and Mike said...

I'm no so sure that I would have jumped in that dirty Kentucky river. Of course you guys went boating in the nasty Poudre water that one day. The crawdad didn't even seem to phase Abby. It looks like you guys had at least some fun. I wish we could have all been there together.

J Cameron said...

How nice that you could spend some time visiting with DeNae's family. DeNae was probably pretty glad to share your teasing with all of her sisters. It would have to be awfully humid before you could talk me into that dirty water! The place looks beautiful, though. Thanks for sharing the pics and comments.