Monday, June 30, 2008

Scout Camp Troop 582

Well I went to scout camp. It was a lot of fun and I have some really good kids! It was at Ben Delatour in Colorado. Among the piles of merit badges that the kids earned they worked on a copes coarse which is like 20 ft up playing with ropes, canoing, Hiking, ad of coarse playing a lot of egyption rat screw. Anyway here are a few pics:
Great Scouts Left to Right: David Briscoe, Chandlar Kall, Dylan Edder, Walter Brink... Sorry if I didn't spell those right. I am lucky to just spell my own name right!
Brendon, Jack Pixlar and James Halgren taking a hike... Handsome fellas eh?
Dylan and Brendon on the Copes corse. It took most scouts around an hour or so to finish the corse. Dylan finished it in less than 10! that kid is amazing!
Pretty High Up! Dylan says " I don't think that my Mom would like me doing this.. This high!
Dylan and some other kid from another troop working together to climb this 'Giants Latter"
Working hard as a scout master
This was a Birthday present from DeNae. It's a parachute Hammock it weighs less than a pound.
Dylan was belaying Jack =155 lbs. Dylan=80 =Dylan straight up in the air! Ha HA

All & all it was a fun trip and I'm excited to have some fun with our new scouts Dylan, Walter, Chandler and David. Goods kids that are fun to tie into a pretzel! HA HA
The End

1 comment:

Megan said...

Looks like a fun trip. Those ropes are dang high! Eek! You're right, the moms would be nervous. What a good ol' scout leader you are. Hooray for scouts!