Sunday, May 18, 2008

1st blog. Redneck Rampage

Well, Well, Well. Due to a threat by my sister we have hopped on the Blog Bus. I'm just going to try to test page. DeNae and I went shooting yesterday..Well I went shooting and DeNae humored me. We originally went to just shoot shotguns:


But we invited Lance:
And he invited all his redneck friends and eventually it turned into an all out arsenal. DeNae and Sonja her old roommate came and we shot: AR 50's, 22s, 357s, and what made the whole trip and what made DeNae want to throw up after shooting it was the BIG GUN :


It shot a hole in a barrel 350 Yds. away the size of a softball. DeNae did not like any of this and was forced into all of it including shooting the BIG GUN. She made it pretty clear that she would rather be climbing trees but humored us anyway. Anyway Love you all, Brendon and Denae

3 comments:

Megan said...

Man! YOu kids are CA-RAZAY! I can't belive you forced DeNae to shoot that gun. Scary!

Hooray for making a blog. I hope you do it all the time. And looks like you figured out how to get a picture in there too. You are so beautiful, to me. Can't you see-ee-ee-ee-heee?

Hooray for a blog!

Unknown said...

Nice B ... I am jealous ... you need to invite me when you do these kind of things!

doc said...

its called a barret .50 cal. and i have seen it take people faces and limbs off. cool man