Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bustling Sunday

Funny Story..... So I was suppose to help a new family move into the ward move yesterday and I ended up working late and had an hour to get ready for a bunch of work friends to come and BBQ with us so I forgot and didn't help. ( I can feel the blessings coming down from that...) So, I called them this morning and invited them over for a BBQ tonight. I told them I'd see them at church and give them directions. So we lookd around at sacrament and saw a new couple. We sat behind them and I said:"Hi I'm Brendon" and he said: "Hi I'm Ben" Now the guy I talked to on the phone and invited to a BBQ, his name was Ben. So we drew them directions to our house and told them wed be eating at 5:30. They seemed distant but agreed.. after we arrived home there was a message on my phone from .. Ben and he said "Hey missed you at church give me a call for directions to your house..........." I thought DeNae was going to kick the crap out of me because the Walton's were coming too and this meant that we would have 14 people over!!!! Anyway the couple that we creped out didn't show so... It was okay... But funny. Anyway here are a few pics:
Waltons and the Davis'
DeNae on the Walton's silly Scooter. They bought it off of Craigs List for $30 and gets 60 to the Gal.
DeNae and Blu Walton in the Square Back

It's really good to have such good friends and to have this big place to be able to invite new ones. Love you all,
Brendon

3 comments:

J Cameron said...

So...speaking of Ben, I spoke to Ben Keeffer yesterday at his wedding reception, and he asked me to tell you hello. Now, what are you going to do about the OTHER creaped out Ben? Remember--he knows where you live!
loveyoumuch,mom

Megan said...

Ha ha. I bet you felt like the horses patoot when you told the wrong Ben. Bwahahahaha!

I think you are a funny boy. But I love you anyway. I laugh every time I see that pic of you and DeNae dressed as Deb and Napolean. I love you guys!

Unknown said...

I love that square back that is the sweetest car ever. P.s. when do I get invited over for dinner.